The Missouri Association for Adult Continuing and Community Education furnishes you an important link with other disciplines concerned with community development and lifelong learning. From the annual meeting with opportunities for professional development and discussion of current topics in the field, to publications that keep you informed of adult and community education activities in Missouri, MAACCE is your link to professionals in practice.
You can look to MAACCE to address current topics of concern in all areas of Adult, Continuing and Community Education and to help you develop a strong affiliation with businesses and communities in Missouri.
The Missouri Association for Adult Continuing and Community Education focuses on lifelong learning by enhancing the growth and development of professionals with diverse roles as they address the changing needs of their communities.
OUR MEMBERS INCLUDE:
- Adult education and literacy
- Adult counseling
- Allied healthcare
- Community-based organizations providing adult education
- Corrections and institutional training and education
- Extension services
- Human resources development managers/trainers
- Job training and manpower employment
- One-stop career center professionals
- Private consultants in education & training
- Public/private universities, community college and public school continuing education
- School-age child care
- Volunteer programs
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Networking with colleagues
- MAACCE Conference to address current topics in adult and community education
- Membership Directory